chemistry like appLe & cinnamon;


vinTage dreams

hudaa Ismail
nineTeen
pretty much an avid observer who is eccentric in nature as well as one who does things entirely based on her mood.

misc




Supergenius

aiShah
aThirah
fRnaa
haZimah
didi
diyana
diana
Eric
haw wei
Jay
julitta
liana
maRfua
sheeLa
syaZ
zarifah

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

recollectioN
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
title:
date: Sunday, February 1, 2009
time:11:59:00 PM


Fleet deployment has been altered and i will be working with Liyi instead of Jonathan.
I've never actually talked to Liyi before but i'm hoping she's one fun & noisy person.
09' batch of JC1 will be reporting tomorrow.
I believe i'm more eager for orientation than the prospective JC1.
Since first impressions count, Huda will make sure that she is one cheerful captain that kick butt.
Most importantly, i'd better register it in my brain that i am the captain of ZAPFELLION and no longer Arillion.
Okay, no more bitching about orientation.I shall wait in anticipation for tomorrow and see what happens.


Showered with a ga-zillion negative strokes within the course of one week,
With 1 negative i need 4 positive.
Always coming from the same individuals,
Human beings and their lack of empathy.
What can i say?
& Yes, i don't have time for myself but i don't really care.
I need my bangs back.Could you kindly take me to the hairdresser?
Let me announce this publicly: I, Nurulhuda bte Ismail have troubles trusting you after all that has happened.It's up to you how you plan to redeem yourself but personally, i wouldn't care less even if you don't.
MAYBE I SHALL CONSIDER BEING A ROCKSTAR!
WOOHOO!
Love,
vinTage dreams


comment? / top