chemistry like appLe & cinnamon;


vinTage dreams

hudaa Ismail
nineTeen
pretty much an avid observer who is eccentric in nature as well as one who does things entirely based on her mood.

misc




Supergenius

aiShah
aThirah
fRnaa
haZimah
didi
diyana
diana
Eric
haw wei
Jay
julitta
liana
maRfua
sheeLa
syaZ
zarifah

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

recollectioN
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
title: i need a miracle bad;
date: Monday, January 14, 2008
time:8:03:00 AM
It's approaching sooner then expected,
a few more days,just a few more.
I'm praying hard,
hoping history won't repeat itself.
I'm certain of what choices to make;
for i'm positive that's what i want.
My confidence is still intact,
give me this chance,allow me to take this risk.
I can't afford to fail once more,
i'm only interested in an uphill journey.
My heart is set this time,
i'hv abandoned those quicksilver attributes.
Grant me this opportunity will you?
My future isn't now,
you know i have visions of many things.
I'll do anything necessary,
even if it means begging.
Only you can grant me this miracle.
I'm here reassuring you that it's worth it,
i won't leave you with regrets.
I'm emitting positive sparks,
u'hv taught me and i'hv learnt,
it was negativity that brought me down the last time round.
O please,i'll go down on my knees,
i want this bad,i need it bad.
I'hv had enough of confusion.
I'm all united,
they are all nodding in unison.
I have so much faith in you,
you won't leave me hanging.
I'm waiting for your rescue.
Now,will you grant me this miracle?
I hope you do.
Love,
vinTage dreams


comment? / top