chemistry like appLe & cinnamon;


vinTage dreams

hudaa Ismail
nineTeen
pretty much an avid observer who is eccentric in nature as well as one who does things entirely based on her mood.

misc




Supergenius

aiShah
aThirah
fRnaa
haZimah
didi
diyana
diana
Eric
haw wei
Jay
julitta
liana
maRfua
sheeLa
syaZ
zarifah

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

recollectioN
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
title: LasT night;
date: Thursday, December 13, 2007
time:2:00:00 AM
I tossed and i turned to the left and to the right.Again and again.
The clock directly staring at me fingers at four twenty-five a.m.
My siblings must have vanished to dreamland.In the stillness of night's sky, i could evidently hear my sister snoring away.
I switched on the side lamp and sat on my bed staring at the ceiling blankly.
With intentions of murdering time, i grabbed a book to read.I couldn't.It was as though i'hv forgotten how to read.Letters were all that i saw.All words appeared foreign.
Was i dreaming? I gave myself a tight slap.No,i wasn't.I could feel the burning sensation on my face.What appeared like a delusion was shockingly reality.

I jumped out of my bed and wandered into the kitchen.Dehydrated, i made myself a drink.
I looked out of the kitchen window.The surrounding was silent.Free from tumult;tranquil.It feels like i'm living in an inhabited and remote land.Everything was unfamiliar.From where i was standing, i could only see two vehicles.A Nissan Sunny 1.6 Ex Saloon and an old Proton Wira.Just these two as ornaments in a quiet neighbourhood.
No wonder God created daytime and night time i thought to myself.Imagine life without the warmth of the sun.Everyday seems peaceful yet depressing at the same time.
Serenity before dawn exudes an aura of calmness.
A perfect escapade into fantasy.No distractions.Nothingness.Just you and the silence.

An opportunity to fantasize i concluded.I drifted away into a state of subconscious activity.I felt in touch with my inner self within minutes.
I imagined myself a free spirit without worries walking in a garden of vast greenery.Trees of all kinds.Flowers of all sorts.Roses,daises,tulips,daffodils and lilies in a variety of colours.Shrubs and bushes were also recognisable.A pretty sight.Like a paradise of my own.As i ventured deeper into the garden, i glimpse upon a sun bird sipping on nectar.A dazzling beauty.
Such bewitching sight.
In front of me was a fountain with crystal clear water. I took a sip from the fountain and felt rejuvenated.I continued on walking and this time, i saw faces.Familiar faces staring directly at me.People that i love with delightful expressions all enjoying a breakfast buffet.A table filled with croissants,muffins,french loaves,scones, puffs,fresh fruits and much more with beverages like fresh orange juice, Arabian coffee and English tea.
A mouth-watering situation.

Suddenly, my sister's hand phone vibrated.The alarm went off.A few minutes to six.
I snapped out of my fantasy unwillingly knowing that it was time to get back on track.Time to take into consideration that the real world can never be such a peachy scene.
My fantasy was over.Reality is where i stand.
Maybe it's hard to leave the ecstatic atmosphere behind but i know i can always return whenever i want to.


Love,
vinTage dreams

comment? / top