chemistry like appLe & cinnamon;


vinTage dreams

hudaa Ismail
nineTeen
pretty much an avid observer who is eccentric in nature as well as one who does things entirely based on her mood.

misc




Supergenius

aiShah
aThirah
fRnaa
haZimah
didi
diyana
diana
Eric
haw wei
Jay
julitta
liana
maRfua
sheeLa
syaZ
zarifah

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

recollectioN
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
title: take me to lalaland as of now
date: Tuesday, September 11, 2007
time:9:08:00 AM
I'm a walking zombie today.Physically awake but spiritually, still wondering about in lalaland.
Barely 2hrs of sleep yesternight.
I practically dozed off while increasing my vocabulary.
Those sleepless nights are showing its after-effects.The flu bug is perhaps signing up to launch its attack on me. I summon my armed forces to be near at hand!Ok crap.(READ:Huda becomes nonsensical when she's sleepy.)So pls,just ignore this pointless talking.
Spring cleaning turned out okay.My salutations reaches out to every domestic worker out there.I didn't know it could turn out to be so strenuous.Now that all those books rotting under my desk are officially cob-web free,i'll be glad to make company with them.
Arcylic paints made up the other half of my day.Until this moment, i still can't figure out what i put onto canvas then.A riot of colours.That's the way i see it.All in the name of leisure hours.
I miss my loves.
Love;
vinTage dreams


comment? / top