chemistry like appLe & cinnamon;


vinTage dreams

hudaa Ismail
nineTeen
pretty much an avid observer who is eccentric in nature as well as one who does things entirely based on her mood.

misc




Supergenius

aiShah
aThirah
fRnaa
haZimah
didi
diyana
diana
Eric
haw wei
Jay
julitta
liana
maRfua
sheeLa
syaZ
zarifah

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

recollectioN
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
title:
date: Thursday, May 28, 2009
time:7:35:00 AM

I want to be smart and i want lots of motivation
i don't care about diet,
i don't care about fatigue.

I want loads of resources and fuck loads of brain cells.
I heard people die while trying to exhaust them.
I'll take a vow now and it will be worthwhile,
Cause everyone knows that how you get noble.

I'll look at the sun and i'll look in the mirror,
I'm on the right track yeah i'm on to a winner.

I don't know what's right and what's real anymore.
I don't know how i'm meant to feel anymore...

When do you think it will all become clear
Cause i'm being taken over by the fear...

My rendition of 'The Fear' by Lily Allen.
I swear i can't comprehend what my brains are up to and hence, this parody.



Love,
vinTage dreams


comment? / top