chemistry like appLe & cinnamon;


vinTage dreams

hudaa Ismail
nineTeen
pretty much an avid observer who is eccentric in nature as well as one who does things entirely based on her mood.

misc




Supergenius

aiShah
aThirah
fRnaa
haZimah
didi
diyana
diana
Eric
haw wei
Jay
julitta
liana
maRfua
sheeLa
syaZ
zarifah

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

recollectioN
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
title:
date: Saturday, February 23, 2008
time:2:28:00 AM
Three days of screaming my lungs out and dancing my butts off like a party animal sure has its aftereffects.
Analyse me under a microscope and you will see billions of pathogenic organisms attempting to attack my immune system.
I need a huge dosage of vitamins.
Seriously.

Like they always say,perseverance is still the ultimate key to success.
I'm behind time.I have a lot of catching up to do.
Forget about taking a break.Studying will be my utmost priority as of now.All other things can wait.
I'm running out of time.

Rushes off to study maths.
Love,
vinTage dreams


comment? / top