chemistry like appLe & cinnamon;


vinTage dreams

hudaa Ismail
nineTeen
pretty much an avid observer who is eccentric in nature as well as one who does things entirely based on her mood.

misc




Supergenius

aiShah
aThirah
fRnaa
haZimah
didi
diyana
diana
Eric
haw wei
Jay
julitta
liana
maRfua
sheeLa
syaZ
zarifah

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

recollectioN
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
title: perhapS a second chance;
date: Tuesday, February 19, 2008
time:10:09:00 AM
That delayed success brings me to this perfect miracle,too perfect beyond calculation.
An opportunity like this doesn't come knocking at everyone's door and thus, i'm grateful.
I'm gratified beyond words can say i must admit.
I feel like jumping in the air screaming "I GOT IT! I GOT IT! I GOT IT!" yet i'm reluctant.
Perhaps this is too good to be true resulting in a clash of emotions.
I'm looking forward to where this path takes me with anticipation.
Fits of nervousness.I'm getting those jitters.
Lets look forward for the best in future.
Insomnia, you have been useful at a certain point of my life but as for now, i need to throw you off my life.
Procrastination, i'd better abandon that.
Just good habits and things.
Lets start this off right!
I'll make this good.
Love,
vinTage dreams


comment? / top