chemistry like appLe & cinnamon;


vinTage dreams

hudaa Ismail
nineTeen
pretty much an avid observer who is eccentric in nature as well as one who does things entirely based on her mood.

misc




Supergenius

aiShah
aThirah
fRnaa
haZimah
didi
diyana
diana
Eric
haw wei
Jay
julitta
liana
maRfua
sheeLa
syaZ
zarifah

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

recollectioN
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
title:
date: Monday, October 8, 2007
time:11:13:00 AM
Yet another Geylang-ing episode.
A Kebaya,being an end-product after 4 rounds of surveying.
First it was white, next it was pink,then it became black.I craved the Nyonya style since months ago and altered my thoughts to the Indonesian style the moment i landed at Geylang.
By now you should have guessed that i have quicksilver character.
Or
in simpler terms,i'm unpredictable.
I can never decide without having second thoughts.
I can go Ga-ga over something and in 10 secs,forget all about it only to start ga-ga-ing over another.
You might consider thinking a zillion times before asking me out on a shopping trip.
You can never know what to expect from me when it comes to shopping.
That's the reason why my shopping mates never change.I know their style,they know my fickle-mindedness.
Ultimately, i settled for a random buy.
A red Indonesian Kebaya.(Only because Mum wanted me to use the same colour as her.)
I'm not objecting to the colour despite knowing that red rarely exists in my dictionary of colours.
Afterall, it's a blessing that i get new garments on Raya.
&
best,it's sponsored by Dad.Thank you Daddy.
Mum sponsored me a Baju Kurung in shocking pink.Another BIG thank you!
Heels are funded by my Aunt.*Wide smile*
Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.
Which results in me not having to fork out a single cent.~Yayness!~
I'll have another trip to Geylang again.Maybe the day after tomorrow.To token my 3rd sis with that Spongebob tote bag that she was dying to have.
Perhaps i'll get a white top as well.
A Maybelline mascara plus a lip balm.
Acuvue Contact Lenses.I'm near-sighted in case u're wondering.
That better be all.
Further clogging of fats.Overdose of *happy pills.*
I can thus shake my whole effort of dieting.
happy pills-chocolates
Which leaves me to scribble that a particular human has went MIA.
You know who you are.
If you happen to be reading this,i need an indication from you by the next 24 hrs.Or else,take my word that i shall switch off all ties with you.
I mean it.Only jokingly.Pls don't be offended.
I miss Girlfriends,Boyfriend,Boyfriends,Family & Strangers.
Lo
ve,
VinTage dreams


comment? / top