chemistry like appLe & cinnamon;


vinTage dreams

hudaa Ismail
nineTeen
pretty much an avid observer who is eccentric in nature as well as one who does things entirely based on her mood.

misc




Supergenius

aiShah
aThirah
fRnaa
haZimah
didi
diyana
diana
Eric
haw wei
Jay
julitta
liana
maRfua
sheeLa
syaZ
zarifah

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

recollectioN
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
title:
date: Tuesday, October 2, 2007
time:11:37:00 AM
Geylang's atmosphere was boisterous.
A massive crowd was spotted.From the xs to xL.Teenagers being the largest.
Lets rewind and picture people whom i saw.

  1. Marfua.(haha,like obviously Huda, she was with you the whole entire time.)
  2. Mr Boyfriend.(coincidence brought us together.)
  3. Ex-schoolmates.
  4. My cousin.
  5. My dad's friend.
  6. Random strangers whom i swear i met before.

I'm left bloated with glee now.

It was pleasurable to feast my eyes on certain stuffs.'Stuffs' that you don't normally get on normal days.

My next trip will be spent investing on my Kebaya.

Let's see.Come to think of it, the more variety i eye, the more i feel like buying everything.Spoilt for choice.Furthermore, i'm indecisive.That makes things far more complicated.

Red.Pink.White.Blue.Yellow.Purple.Green.Random choices of colour for this year.

OHH.I got myself a clutch from my penny saving. Hot Silver.Which leaves accessories,Kebaya,shoes & mascara left.I'm waiting to be sponsored by my parents.I'm evil.I know.

Which leaves me to note that Marfua's heels is vogueness.

That taxi driver was duper friendly.He even recommended me places to shop during Hari Raya.He's not even malay.That surprises me.

*Massive headache* ( I predict a riot with my nerves.)

Love,

vinTage dreams



comment? / top